I realized a place in the park that we had not used yet in the 15 months (today!) we had been there…
PAX: Scar, Brisket, Risky Business, Mountie, Black Hole, Photo Finish, and Focus Factor (on ZOOM)
Q: Dos Equis
I had been thinking lately, in my early arrivals to the workout while standing on Green Helmet, about all the places at the park that we had used for our workouts. And, after recently watching a couple work out in the park, I realized a place in the park that we had not used yet in the 15 months (today!) we had been there: A hill next to the soccer pitch. We had been using green helmet for most of our “hill” work in the past.
Warm-A-Rama: 15x each Arm Circles, Circle Arms, Moroccan Night Club, Shoulder turn and reach, Tippy Taps, Windmill, Imperial Walkers
Mosey to Soccer Field Hill.
- Base: (5) SSH, bear crawl up hill, top: (5) flying squirrels, run back down hill
- Base: (5) SSH, run up hill, top: (10) merkins, run back down hill
- Base: (5) SSH, backwards run up hill, top: (15) flutters, run back down hill
- Base: (5) SSH, straddle – left foot lead up hill, top: (20) lbc’s, run back down hill
- Base: (5) SSH, straddle – right foot lead up hill, top: (25) squats, run back down hill
Repeat the five rounds.
Mosey to baseball diamond.
“Dips at the Dugout” as lead by Risky Business.
At Baseball Diamond:
Pax names an exercise:
- Bonnie Blairs, from Brisket: 5 at first base, 10 at second base, 15 at third base, 20 at home plate.
- Hand Release Merkins from Scar: 5 at first base, 10 at second base, 15 at third base, 20 at home plate.
Mosey to Soccer-Midfield:
Boat/Canoes, as led by Mountie
COT: Count -A-Rama, Name-A-Rama, Announcements, closed in prayer.
We welcomed back #PhotoFinish (age 77 – Respect, Respect, Respect) to his second workout. He corrected me: I thought he had completed 20 marathons; The correct count is 42 marathons. As an older pax, I draw inspiration to continue to #GetAfterIt. Thank you #PhotoFinish, #ShamWow of F3Suncoast, and #LongHaul of F3 Lehigh Valley.
#Honored to lead,
Postscript: the Places of the Park, used by F3 Princeton in workouts: Lower Parking Lot, Upper Parking Lot, Soccer pitch, Baseball diamond, pavilion, amphitheater, green helmet, football field and bleachers, par-course equipment, tennis court, entry drive ( good for Route 66), playground equipment, drive area at aquatic center, skateboard park, basketball courts… and #16 added today: hill at soccer field.
16 places in 15 months.